How Can We Help?
Welcome to TMA Accountants
We are proud to be a local boutique Chartered Accounting practice who provide great service, practical solutions and value for money.
We can support you with exceptional service for your Business, Company, Self Managed Superannuation Fund and Individual Tax requirements, including Income Tax, Goods and Services Tax (GST), Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) and Capital Gains Tax (CGT).
We also focus on maintaining the highest quality standards regarding Self Managed Superannuation Fund Audit services and consulting. Our principal, Tim Millward, an accredited SMSF Specialist AuditorTM, is renowned for his comprehensive specialist SMSF skills and knowledge. We are able to provide the highest quality independent Audit service for Self Managed Superannuation Funds as well as Consulting Services within the industry.
Tim and the team at TMA Accountants enjoy a strong professional relationship with our clients and peers.
“In terms of managing our SMSF over the last 30 years, we have one main regret, and that is: TMA Accountants have only been on our case for the last 8 years.”
Allan & Shirley
- Preparation of Financial Statements (for all entities as required)
- Preparation and lodgement of income tax returns
- Preparation and lodgement of Business Activity Statements (BAS)
- Preparation and lodgement of Annual GST Returns
- Preparation and lodgement of Fringe Benefits Tax Returns (FBT)
- Taxation Planning and Advice
- Business Advisory Service
- SMSF Audit Specialist
- SMSF Compliance Consulting
- Company Registration & ongoing ASIC Compliance
Note: - TMA Accountants is not licensed to provide financial product advice under the Corporations Act. Taxation is only one of the matters that must be considered when making a decision on a financial product. A client should consider taking advice from an Australian Financial Services Licensee before making a decision on a Financial product.
SMSF Specialist Auditor TM